Sign in to follow this  
coteto

Eyelash extensions shampoo

Hello, my girlfriend uses special shampoo to clean her eyelash extensions, since other types of shampoo damage her eyes. The problem is that where she always buys the shampoo is out of stock, that's why I'm helping her find another store. Where can I buy said shampoo? What store do you know that sells shampoo for eyelash extensions that is of excellent quality? You recommend all the stores you know that sell this product and I will review one by one to see if it is the shampoo that my girlfriend needs.

good afternoon everyone. To be honest, I don’t know much about this, but now the Internet is full of specialized forums on the beauty industry, I would start with this, I’m sure that there is a lot of information on this matter.

It is very difficult to advise you something, because you have not even written what brand of shampoo for eyelashes your friend uses. There are a huge number of such stores, and each offers its own products. Please specify, please, what exactly shampoo for eyelashes needs your girlfriend, then you will definitely be able to give recommendations.