Sign in to follow this  
Guest jessicca simpson

Help testing new betting software

Guest jessicca simpson
Hi Guys,

As most of you know, for the last two years I've been going through the process of building my own online betting site. The goal has been to keep costs as low as possible in order to deliver the best prices at the lowest market percentage. Although, the site won't appeal to everyone, as it will only be operating on a limited number of markets with a limited number of options.

The sites main point of difference is the way it sets its prices. Instead of scraping prices, opening markets are set by Auction, whereby each horse opens up at $1.01 and the system is programmed to keep pushing them out until they reach $1000, or someone steps in and takes the price.

Anyway, I'm hoping there might be someone interested in helping me test the software for bugs. I will be running a trial auction tomorrow at 11am, for the G2 Theo Marks Stakes with play money if anyone is free to help.

Cheers

While your trial auction for the G2 Theo Marks Stakes has likely passed since the thread is two years old, it's still fascinating to learn about your unique site concept.
For those interested in exploring betting software solutions, this Betting software provider offers a range of services that can help enhance betting platforms and provide a seamless user experience.
If you've made progress with your site or have any updates, feel free to share them with the community. Best of luck with your online betting venture!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this