Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jessica Smith

Upcoming Video Games (and general video game chitchat)

Guest Jessica Smith

TV and movies get separate threads for upcoming vs ones we've watched, so why not the same for video games?

Here's a nice big article about a bunch of games scheduled to come out this year

https://www.comingsoon.net/games/features/1257187-comingsoon-50-most-anticipated-video-games-of-2023

I still think it's funny Capcom remade RE4 before Code Veronica, and for me personally, I am looking forward to Silksong the most, even more than Tears of the Kingdom!  Of course, an actual proper gameplay trailer for that could change things

Thanks for sharing the link to the upcoming video games article! It's always exciting to see what's on the horizon for gamers. I totally get what you mean about Capcom's choices - a Code Veronica remake would've been epic!
As for me, I'm also eagerly anticipating Silksong. The Hollow Knight universe is just so captivating! Can't wait to see what surprises Team Cherry has in store for us.
Have you ever considered trying out online bingo? It's a fun way to mix up your gaming routine. I recently stumbled upon some interesting bingo cash review. Who knows, it might be worth checking out for a change of pace!

Edited by JancoFlick

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this