Sign in to follow this  
Karmajuro

Hoping to Supplement My Salary

Between paying off student loans and trying to save a little for the future, I find myself living paycheck to paycheck on my teaching income. A friend mentioned your expertise in trading and investing. I'd love any tips on approachable blogs that could help me safely learn how to trade a small amount in hopes of supplementing my modest salary. My goal is just to learn how to invest what little excess I have each month into something more promising than a plain savings account. Any relatable blog suggestions for an absolute beginner would be so appreciated!

Yeah finding a worthwhile trading blog is tougher than it looks! I came across https://thetradingbible.com/triangle-patterns-in-trading-explained  recently and have been digging their educational style as a newbie trader. They have this detailed guide on trading triangle patterns that gave me a better understanding of how to spot them. Just the other day I traded an ascending triangle on the 5 min chart on XYZ and managed to profit - small wins like that are a big deal when you're just starting out! Anyway, The Trading Bible seems pretty legit so far. I'd say their triangle patterns post is worth checking out. Let me know if you find any other gems!