Sign in to follow this  
eyedress

Fisher & Paykel Fridge Filter Suggestions?

My brother recently moved to a new house in New Zealand and just realized the water filter needs replacing in the Fisher & Paykel fridge that was left by the previous owner. He doesn't know the model number to find the right filter cartridge. Can anyone recommend a good website to order F&P fridge water filters in NZ? Somewhere that can help identify the right part based on the fridge specs would be super helpful. Appreciate any recommendations you can provide!

Hey there, fellow Fisher & Paykel fridge owner! Dealing with a water filter replacement can be quite a puzzle, especially when you don't know the specific model number. Luckily, there's a fantastic website in New Zealand that can assist your brother in identifying the right filter cartridge for his fridge. Have you checked out Fisher and Paykel Water filter ? They offer a wide range of Fisher & Paykel fridge water filters and have a helpful team that can guide you through the process. Plus, they provide genuine original parts, so your brother can be confident in the quality of the filter. Now, let me share a related story with you. Last year, when I moved into my new place, I faced a similar predicament. The fridge left by the previous owner needed a new water filter, but I had no idea where to start. Thankfully, I stumbled upon Appliancespares.nz, and they were a lifesaver. Their knowledgeable staff not only helped me find the right filter based on my fridge specs but also provided valuable advice on maintenance and usage. The filter I ordered arrived promptly, and now I enjoy clean and refreshing water from my Fisher & Paykel fridge every day. So, I highly recommend your brother check out Appliancespares.nz for all his water filter needs. They'll assist him in finding the perfect match based on his fridge specifications and provide exceptional service along the way. Cheers to clean and crisp water in your brother's new home!