Sign in to follow this  
MultiXx

Where can I find the best plants for my garden?

Hey, I’m a passionate gardener and I’m always looking for new plants to add to my collection. I love plants that are colorful, fragrant, and easy to care for. I also like to support local businesses and growers. Where can I find the best plants for my garden in Westchester County? Is there a Westchester Nursery company that you trust and recommend? Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

As a fellow plant-obsessed gardener, I completely get the excitement of discovering new varieties to try! We're so lucky here in Westchester to have an incredible locally-owned nursery run by expert growers - DBI Landscape Group. Their massive nursery and garden center up in Armonk is a must-visit for finding beautiful, unique additions for your beds and borders. Beyond the usual annuals and perennials, dbilandscapegroup  nursery manager is always bringing in rare specimen trees, colorful tropicals you can overwinter, fragrant flowering shrubs - they have everything! I still grin remembering my haul last spring of an incredible peachy dwarf spirea and a variegated Japanese maple with pink accents that the staff helped me pick out.