Sign in to follow this  
bettyvill

Instagram growth

Hey everyone! I recently came across this service called Blastup that claims to boost Instagram growth through fast delivery, high-quality followers, and affordable prices. I'm really intrigued by the idea of quickly expanding my Instagram presence. What are your thoughts on using such services?

I wonder if Blastup guarantees the quality of their followers. It would be disappointing to invest in something that doesn't provide real engagement. Maybe we should check reviews or testimonials from users who have tried their service on this page. Organic growth may take time, but it tends to be more sustainable. I'd be interested to know if Blastup provides any insights or analytics on the followers they deliver. Understanding the demographics and engagement levels of our audience is crucial for effective content strategy.

Good point. I'll do some research on Blastup's track record and see if there's any information on the quality of followers they provide. If we decide to go for it, we should proceed cautiously and maybe start with a small package to test the waters.

Lately I've been thinking about the whole process of how to get verified on Instagram. I wonder how they've simplified it to ensure that only legitimate accounts get that coveted blue tick. I read somewhere that it's not just about the numbers, but also about being visible in your field. I wonder if there is a certain threshold of "fame" that they are looking for, or if it is more subjective. What do you all think of this approach?