Sign in to follow this  
coteto

boho style wallpaper

Hello, I hope you are all well, my wife and I were thinking about how to give a better look to the walls of our home and it occurred to us to put up wallpaper, we searched in several stores but found typical neutral colors like red, orange or blue, without drawings or anything and it has become very boring, to be specific we were looking for some wallpaper that has drawings, something like a bohemian style but we couldn't find it. Can anyone here recommend a store to buy bohemian style wallpaper? thank you so much

Guest valtt79

Hi all. wow, how you went for the bohemian style.-) but this is actually a joke nowadays, it’s not a problem at all... for example, I recently did some renovations and gave preference to self-adhesive wallpaper and was very pleased. I won’t recommend the store because I don’t know where you live... but I think you’ll find it without any problems using the Internet.

Guest James13

Boho wallpaper gives a beautiful look to  the walls of any place such as room, home etc. Boho design is a free-spirited approach to interior decorating, a style that fully embraces playful colors, textures, and patterns. There are many companies where you get different designs of wallpapers. You select best one.

Hi all. in fact, there are a lot of such stores and, accordingly, finishing options, too. For example, I divided a children’s room using self-adhesive wallpaper and did not regret it. First of all, I did it myself without anyone’s help, plus if you don’t like something or get tired of the interior, you can easily change it for new ones, and for example, if you are interested, you can look here boho wallpaper: https://costacover.com/collections/boho-wallpaper

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this