Sign in to follow this  
Sebaamelia

IoT Application Development

IoT devices communicate with one another using IP, or Internet Protocol. The Internet of Things is a concept that aims to increase a system's ability to bring critical information to the surface more quickly than one that relies on human interaction. With the use of analytics and data processing, IoT application development enables you to better understand your products and establish new business models that will increase revenue and improve customer service. IOT can be used to connect things like autos, electrical home appliances, and even cardiac monitoring. IoT apps provide the door for greater effectiveness, better management, and enhanced user exposure in a variety of contexts.

I often work on different projects, in different directions and topics, and I can note that sometimes there is simply not enough time to create pictures to visualize the main idea,  that's why I use the Depositphotos photo bank, the resource offers a huge selection of stock photos, ophthalmologist images  of any genre and on any topic.