Sign in to follow this  
Jackfrost1

I'm looking for this paper

Hello how are you? I am about to give the walls of my home a new style and I am thinking of putting up wallpaper, I understand that there are many designs that I can choose from, but I am specifically looking for a bohemian style wallpaper, I have tried to search many stores and I cannot find one. Can anyone here tell me where to get bohemian wallpaper?

Guest valtt79

Good day to all.
at the moment there are many options to dilute or imitate your interior floor, it all depends on your imagination here .. for example, I made the nursery myself personally and used self-adhesive wallpaper. And if you are interested in this topic, you can look here peel and stick wallpaper boho: https://costacover.com/collections/boho-wallpaper

It is a good decision. Wallpapers make our walls more beautiful. There are some stores where you may find bohemian wallpaper. One of them is Costacover, I have good experience with it. You may visit that store and find the one that you want.

Guest enzo_enzo

Hello. Yes, I also like this idea, although I was not going to make repairs, but I was inspired and I will try to pick something up for my living room.

So the day came when we decided to change the look of our bedroom and turn it into a cozy place in the boho style. She was inspired by this multi-faceted and creative style, which attracted her so much with its eclecticism and flamboyance. However, in order to turn our dreams into reality, we had to peel and stick wallpaper boho https://costacover.com/collections/boho-wallpaper. Soon the bedroom was transformed. Bright patterns and warm shades of boho wallpapers created an atmosphere of creativity and comfort.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this