Sign in to follow this  
derelwex

How long is a standard literature review?

Hello all. I ordered a literature review, but it wasn't accepted because it was too small. How long is a standard literature review?

Hi. Unfortunately, many review writing services provide poor quality services. The length of a standard literature review may vary depending on the aims and objectives of the writing. Generally speaking, for academic purposes the volume can be between 1000 to 5000 words and for journal publications between 500 to 1500 words. However, it is important to remember that the quality of a review is not determined by its length, but depends on how fully and accurately the author has described the main ideas and arguments of the work, as well as how competently and logically the structure of the review has been organised. Therefore, it is important to pay attention not only to the length, but also to the quality of the writing of the literature review. If you decide to buy a literature review paper, choose good services.

It all depends on what the review is to be used for and where it is to be published. for academic purposes it can be between 1000 and 5000 words, and for journal articles between 500 and 1500 words.

Essay writing service https://fastessay.com is a godsend for any student looking to elevate their academic performance. I was skeptical at first, but after using the essay writing service, I was blown away by the quality of the work delivered. The writers were knowledgeable, the research was thorough, and the writing was top-notch. It saved me a lot of time and helped me achieve a grade that I never thought possible.