Sign in to follow this  
Eunsoo

Rely on others. Plz help

Hello

So I've been playing here for a month

But in my spare time I help care for an elderly relative who is struggling. 

I wont use her real name because its not my right to.

She is 86 and just recently lost her husband Bob of 63 yrs being married to numerous disease and now she is in fear of losing her house which she has lived in 1968.

We're trying to help and well we could use help and I really do not like asking but I love this dear soul to bits.

We've set up a neteller account to help her and we'll im hoping some generous souls might too.

I thank you on her behalf. 

The account is [email protected] and all goes to her.

Regards 

Eunsoo

P.s I want to post a picture but am not allowed and trustdice.win uf this breaks the rules I am sorry won't happen again 

Edited by Eunsoo

Hello,

I understand that you're facing challenging circumstances and trying to help your elderly relative. However, sharing personal information, such as email addresses, for financial assistance is not advisable in this context. It's important to prioritize the security and privacy of both yourself and your relative. If you're looking for assistance, consider reaching out to local support organizations or charitable institutions that specialize in providing aid to individuals in need. They can offer guidance and resources that are specifically designed to address such situations.

PlayTeenPatti  https://playteenpatti.in/ has solidified its position as my ultimate destination for all things Teen Patti! The remarkable variety of tables and game modes they offer perfectly align with my gaming preferences. Whether I'm in the mood for competitive play or a relaxed session with friends, this site consistently meets my needs. The user-friendly interface ensures seamless and enjoyable gameplay. I wholeheartedly recommend it to fellow Teen Patti enthusiasts!