Sign in to follow this  
nft

Spotify set to test playlists for NFT owners

Spotify, the widely adored music streaming platform, may be opening playlists through NFTs while setting a new milestone in the music NFT marketplace space. Spotify is testing playlists that are enabled by tokens and will only be available to holders of specific non-fungible tokens (NFTs). It's accessible to NFT token holders with the Fluf, Moonbirds, Majesty, and Master people group and the playlists will be accessible and refreshed for a three-month testing period. To access the playlist and authenticate their NFT, users will need to connect to a crypto wallet. Because Apple places more restrictions on NFTs, it is probably only available on Android.

You need to take services from Aggregators, these are companies that are dedicated exclusively to interact with streaming music companies to facilitate access to music catalogs without incurring problems with copyright.

The Aggregators play a vital role for your music to reach these streaming services and digital stores, they are mainly dedicated to deliver your music in the required formats, verify the intellectual property of the contents, offer you an exclusive micro site with all the statistical information how your music has moved in all the services you chose for distribution, facilitate the process of collecting revenue by managing and taking all data and income control to your micro site, including making it easier for you to integrate your money with your personal account. Some have other functionalities in order to make your musical career walk in a good direction. They have a single fee to distribute individual singles or complete albums.

Before uploading your music with an Aggregator you are asked to have a UPC / EAN code and an ISRC code, each company will provide you with one if you do not have it, in certain aggregators they give you one of the two and the other has an additional cost of course , but it is very effective because it will be used to track your music content through the web.

Why does he need some ineffective music marketing? If I were him, I'd rather create my own channel on Spotify and use the service, check that, to make your music popular and visited. As far as I know, this service is one of the best where you can buy subscribers and even games, and it should be done right.