Sign in to follow this  
eyedress

Seeking Triathlon Coaching Advice

Hey everyone! I'm diving headfirst into the world of triathlons, and boy, is it a wild ride! So here's the scoop: last summer, I decided to shake things up and challenge myself to complete a sprint triathlon. Let me tell you, it was both exhilarating and exhausting. Now, I've got the bug, and I'm itching to take on more. But here's the thing—I know I need some expert guidance to reach my full potential. Does anyone have recommendations for online triathlon coaching programs? I'm eager to find a coach who can whip me into shape and help me conquer that next big race. Let's do this!

Hey there! I totally get the thrill and challenge of diving into triathlons. Last year, I was right where you are now, and finding the right coaching was a game changer. I stumbled upon a service called Tri World Hub (you can check them out here: triathlon online coaching They offer personalized online coaching, and the progress I’ve made with their help has been incredible. My coach really tuned into my personal goals and weaknesses, transforming my approach to training. Whether it’s swimming, biking, or running, having that expert guidance tailored just for you can make a huge difference. Looking forward to hearing about your journey and the races you conquer! Keep us posted!