Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jessica Smith

TLoU is now my favorite PC game of all time.

Guest Jessica Smith

A ten year old game has become my favorite PC game of all time. Its right up there with BioShock, and Half Life.

For me, its the story. Naughty Dog has crafted a story around a man Joel who lost his little girl Sarah during the beginning of the outbreak. You go 20 years into the future, and Joel has become an old(er) bittered man. And, Ellie. A little girl who holds the cure for mankind. The graphics are still amazing. The way that nature has consumed the city, and the surrounding neighborhoods. The clothes that Joel and Tess are wearing are old, dirty and stained. The apartment that Joel is living in is decrepted and decaying. Its a very bleak world, when compared to the beginning of the game. Life has become much much worse. The infected are frightening. The hostiles are difficult to defeat. Its best to avoid confrontation as much a as possible. Stealh is key to survival. The little interactions between Ellie and Joel are very interesting. Ellie has never been outside the walls. She was born during the outbreak, and had never experienced what life was like before it all went to hell. When you finish the game, other game modes unlock. Permadeath, bulletime, etc. You can customize the game to how you want to play it. From very light (easy) to grounded (ultra realistic). Also, the Left Behind DLC unlocks which I found just as enjoyable.

The game has been fixed since launch. I'm playing on a MSI GP66 Intel i7 11th gen, gtx 3080, 16gb ddr4 3200 dual channel. Resolution is at 2560x1440, most settings on high. MSI afterburner: maintian 60-90fps, temps about 88c- 94c at times. Expected since the game can be demanding, and I am on a gaming laptop. But, I'm not having any issues at all. No crashes. No slowdowns. A very good gaming experience.

TLoU reminds me a bit of Half Life 2. The enviroment draws you in. The little things that happen when you play add so much flavor to the gaming experience. I'm on my 3rd playthrough, and I'm still discovering new things.

10/10 TLoU is a masterpiece that I wish I had played a decade ago. Its better late than never.

It's fantastic to hear that The Last of Us (TLoU) has become your favorite PC game of all time! It's a testament to the timeless appeal of well-crafted storytelling and immersive gameplay.
TLoU indeed offers a gripping narrative, taking players on a journey through a post-apocalyptic world filled with compelling characters like Joel and Ellie. The attention to detail in the game's graphics, from the overgrown city to the worn-out clothes, adds a layer of realism that enhances the overall experience.
By the way, if you're into gaming and ever curious about trying something different, you might want to explore is bingo for cash legit. It's always exciting to discover new gaming experiences.

Edited by JancoFlick

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this