Sign in to follow this  
luckypengui

How to promote a young coin?

My favorite promotion channel is Reddit. You can find dozens of active cryptocurrency communities on Reddit and attract a huge amount of attention to your cryptocurrency if you actively promote your project. Moreover, you can get multimillion traffic to your website and find investors. 

As my practice shows - audience reach is a vital indicator for any cryptocurrency or cryptoproject. Only by developing a strong marketing strategy for ICO, IEO or STO period, you can attract thousands of buyers of your tokens or customers of your project. Without distributing information about the project, it is impossible to succeed in the cryptocurrency world because of the huge number of alternative coins. Therefore, when promoting such projects, we deploy active campaigns in social networks and do not shy away from tweaking some components, such as views, likes, upvotes. There are no bad methods, there are bad results.That's why we mix white, gray and black promotion methods. If you're interested in getting recruited, I advise you to go to https://upvotebro.com/.