Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jason D

Best vegan food at Glastonbury

Guest Jason D

Hi all,

It'll be my first trip to Worthy Farm in six years and so my first one since becoming a vegan.

I'm in no doubt that there'll be an abundance of phenomenal food options, but wondered what the standout vegan choices are - either whole stalls worth checking out or specific food on certain stands.

Thanks a bunch for the awesome vegan food recommendations for Glastonbury! Excited to try some new ones, especially from the natural foods company you mentioned. Can't wait to indulge in delicious plant-based goodness at the festival. Cheers to tasty adventures!

Edited by VenYamon

One of the best places to find vegan food at Glastonbury is the Greenpeace Field. They have a wide range of vegan options, including vegan burgers, pizzas, wraps and a delicious mandarin orange salad.

The Greenpeace Field also has a vegan bar, where you can find vegan beers and ciders. Another great place to find vegan food is the Healing Fields. They have a vegan café, where you can find vegan cakes, pastries, and sandwiches. The Healing Fields also has a vegan bar, where you can find vegan beers and ciders.

Edited by Ofelila

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this