Sign in to follow this  
luckypengui

Benefits of integrating VR, AR and blockchain

I am not an expert, but as I understand it, blockchain allows the decentralization of virtual reality content without compromising its protection. In fact, with blockchain it becomes possible to create complete virtual worlds without the intervention of platform developers

As an option in this case, you could consider meta-universes. A virtual space in which users will communicate, learn, play and do all the things that are also normal life plus what is only possible in virtual reality. I was just recently paying attention to https://terrawonderland.com/wpaper.html . I think you will also be interested if you are interested in this topic.

Blockchain technology is an open-source technology that is programmable and uncontrollable and is essentially a digital ledger of transactions that are replicated and distributed across the network of the system on encrypted blocks of records, or linked blocks that are secured with special cryptography. Each block contains a hash, which is a mathematical algorithm that records a small portion of the data of the transactions included in the record as a whole, and is encrypted with a partial cipher from the total cipher in which the blockchain comprises the transaction log and the total blocks, and defines the decentralized database that it manages among many people with Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).

https://www.gemscode.io

5qLxkeQ.png

Edited by Qnuy180