Sign in to follow this  
MultiXx

Seeking Quality Care for Picky Pooch

My toy poodle, Coco, is very particular about her grooming. She doesn't like loud noises or being rushed. I'm hoping to find a dog spa that provides one-on-one service in a calm setting. Coco deserves some quality pampering! If you know of any groomers that cater to anxious pups like her, please let me know.

Your Coco sounds just like my beloved Maltese, Daisy! She startles so easily and hates noisy dryers or crowded shops. I swear she thinks every grooming will be torture! That's why I only bring her to https://doggroomercalgary.com  - it's a little pricier but so incredibly worth it for anxious pups. Daisy gets her very own private suite, with calming lavender aromatherapy diffused in the air. Her groomer speaks softly, works slowly, and gives praise and treats the whole time. There's no rush so they can take relaxing breaks whenever needed. By the end, Daisy is fast asleep on the cozy bed they provide! I'm telling you, it's doggie zen heaven. I truly can't recommend them enough for sweet, particular Coco!

I look forward to your review of this salon! And a picture of your pet!