Sign in to follow this  
daystate

personalised travel mug

Hello how are you? As you know, there are various promotional products that are used in the campaigns to give to each of those who have participated, such as t-shirts, bags or also, why not, mugs, the latter is what I am looking for, particularly travel mugs. Do you know anyone? Make personalized travel mugs to use as promotional products?

I think that you might want to think about ordering and order not only mugs, but in general several materials related to your brand, for example, also pens, calendars, etc.

Guest Veronika28

Yes, of course, you can use your company logo as an advertisement, which can be applied to almost any product. These can be, for example, note pads or more personal items, as well as travel mugs. This is also a good idea for advertising.

Sounds like a great idea for a gift, especially for a significant one. Just place a picture of yourself on that mug and give it to your partner so they can keep it in the office.

Posted (edited)

I love the idea of getting personalized stuff.Actually, I love to travel and explore new places. And in some places, you know that you are never coming back. You meet nice and friendly people there and enjoy your moment there, but you know that your return is not possible. So, I like to keep things in my daily life that remind me of my adventures, even some simple things like a travel mug. Besides, it's gonna be super cool to add some new stuff to that mug. Especially when I'm planning a new trip soon. I found this source at https://www.travelsafe-abroad.com/united-states/albuquerque/ about Albuquerque, and thinking of giving this place a visit.

Edited by RodlfoMor23

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this