Sign in to follow this  
Guest Errew

Perfect Kitchen Aesthetic with Tiles

Guest Errew

Hey kitchen enthusiasts! I'm in the process of redesigning my kitchen, and I'm curious about the latest trends in tiles. What types of tiles are both stylish and practical for a modern kitchen? Any recommendations?

Guest Pauuk

For a contemporary look, consider large-format porcelain tiles. They create a seamless and sophisticated appearance. Now, if you're into a bit of personality, textured tiles can add depth and interest to your space. Have you considered any specific color schemes or patterns yet? And if you're located in the Toronto or GTA area, you're in luck! I recently had my kitchen tiled by Dream House Tile https://dreamhousetile.ca/ , and their tile installation services in Toronto and GTA are unmatched. From the initial design consultation to the final polish, they ensure perfection.

When revamping your kitchen, opt for tiles that combine style and practicality. Here are some trendy choices:

Subway Tiles: Clean lines and versatile designs for a modern look.
Hexagonal Tiles: Adds geometry and visual interest; available in various sizes and colors.
Large Format Tiles: Creates a sleek appearance with minimal grout lines; easy to clean.
Terrazzo Tiles: Trendy mix of marble, granite, and more; customizable options.
Patterned Cement Tiles: Adds personality with intricate patterns; durable and stylish.
Wood-Look Tiles: Mimics wood's warmth; moisture-resistant and low maintenance.

Consider durability and ease of cleaning for practicality. For excellent service, check out https://kitchenbathandcloset.com/ for a seamless experience in your kitchen redesign. Good luck!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this