Sign in to follow this  
benowen

Eyelash Material purchasing

Hi, My wife has a beauty salon. She is in need of eyelash material for her salon. She ask me to search one of the best store from where she could buy eyelash material like glue, shampoo, tweezers, lotion etc. I need suggestions if anyone have experience that from where we could buy high quality material.

• Thanks 1

Hello, greetings to you and your wife, I don't know of a store to recommend where you can buy all those products that she needs, but if you search on Google you will find several of them, you would have to filter the search through customer comments and there you will find the store that sells the products for beauty salon with the best quality

I tried to search but still confused from which website or store I should contact. If anyone has experience with a store or website then kindly share with me. 

Guest Christopher

Quality professional lash extension tweezers https://stacylash.com/collections/stacy-lash-tweezers can be used not only for lash work, but also for other purposes in makeup. It is always needed to remove unwanted eyebrows, allowing you to accurately remove individual hairs to create a neat eyebrow shape. In addition, tweezers can also be used to apply small elements of makeup, such as spotting glue for false lashes, applying decorative stones, or carefully applying small details in a facial pattern.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this