Sign in to follow this  
fernel

Can you build games on the blockchain?

Yes, it is possible to build games on blockchain technology. Blockchain provides a decentralized and secure environment for creating and running games, which can enable unique features and benefits for players and developers.

In addition to the benefits of decentralization and security, blockchain-based games can also provide players with ownership and control over their in-game assets, as well as the ability to earn cryptocurrency rewards or trade items with other players.

So, blockchain game development on top of any blockchain will be profitable for startups and enterprises who wish to start a blockchain-based gaming platform.

Hello fellow forum members! I wanted to share an exciting discovery in the world of gaming. Recently, I tried a game called https://144mahjong.com/mah-jong-connect-game and I was blown away! It's a captivating variation of Mahjong where you have to match combinations of 144 tiles. I spent several hours playing it and I can confidently say it's a fantastic way to have fun and pass the time. I highly recommend everyone to give a try and enjoy the engaging puzzles!