Sign in to follow this  
iloyar

Are there reliable online dating platforms?

Unfortunately I had a bad experience . And so I would like to know your opinion.

Are there reliable online dating platforms?

I'm sorry that this happened to you. I also think it's important to find a good online dating site to chat with interesting people. Therefore, I can advise Online Dating App, where there are many different interesting people for this. On this site, you can find a lot of people to chat with, which is really crazy. I recommend this great app if you want to keep up to date with different people.

Totally get where you're coming from, but I think you might be selling dating apps short. While there are definitely some people who are just looking for a hookup or not being totally honest about who they are, there are also a ton of people who are using them with the intention of finding a real, long-term relationship. And who knows, maybe you'll start dating a scorpio woman one day. At the end of the day, it's all about putting yourself out there and being open to new experiences.

Edited by AriaHue

Are you a senior looking for love and companionship? Look no further than Doulike Senior! Our dating platform is designed exclusively for singles over 50 https://www.doulikesenior.com/ who are ready to start a new chapter in their lives with someone special. Whether you're looking for friendship, romance, or something in between, our community of like-minded individuals is here to lend you support and help you find meaningful connections. So why wait? Sign up for Doulike Senior and start your search for love today!

How to establish an emotional and intellectual connection with the person you met online to reveal common interests and values?

To establish an emotional and intellectual connection with a person you met online, to identify common interests and values, it is important to show genuine interest and attention to his thoughts and feelings. Listen actively, ask questions, show understanding and empathy for searching for singles reviews. Exchange your thoughts and ideas, look for common ground and try to find topics that both excite and interest. Reveal your identity, be open and authentic, and create an atmosphere of mutual respect and understanding that will help strengthen your emotional and intellectual connection.