Sign in to follow this  
Karmajuro

Help/guidance on getting a personal loan.

A little background. Im a 21-year old college student (in my last year). I just recently as of late October got my first credit card, in fact I just paid my first bill a couple days ago. Im looking to get a relatively small loan for $3,000-$5,000. As you can see I pretty much don't have much of a credit score being that my only source of credit would be the credit card I just recently got. I tried going to my bank (BoA) and they told me they don't offer unsecured loans anymore. It must be unsecured since I don't have any collateral to offer. My bank told me to goto a credit union which I have yet to try but I probably will check out once they're back open after the holidays. Im going to to try SECU. Is there anywhere else I can check out?

I've tried lendingtree/prosper and that didnt work. I signed up for creditkarma and they were advertising something called onemain financial but I read the reviews and it seemed like nothing but horror stories. I plan on paying back the loan in full in 3-6 months.

The amount of loan a company is willing to provide can vary significantly. While some companies may only offer small loans, others may be willing to grant big amounts of money. However, locating such a company is not always easy. In my experience, it took me a long time to find one, and I suggest starting by researching is flex lending legit. This will assist you in determining whether or not to use their services.

I appreciated ImprumutFlexible accommodating approach to lending. Their flexibility with repayment schedules and competitive interest rates provided me with the financial flexibility I needed to manage unexpected expenses.