Sign in to follow this  
Karmajuro

I established an online English school, but I want an investor. How can I find a good investor?

Stop thinking that you want the investor, or even the money. Instead, think of why and how exactly would external funding help you. Then a) learn how to articulate it, and b) assume you'll have to move forward without the investor. Once these two are met, you'll find one.

It's important to have a clear understanding of how external funding would specifically benefit your school. Take some time to articulate your vision and the ways in which additional resources can help you achieve your goals. Remember, being prepared to move forward without an investor is also essential.

If you're looking for practical tips and resources to improve your English skills, I recommend checking out https://practicalielts.com/. They offer a wealth of resources and guidance specifically tailored for the IELTS exam, which can help you further enhance your language proficiency.

Edited by Blaizz

It's a great idea, but I'm guessing it won't be easy for you to develop your own online school when there are such big competitors, including Promova promova.com. It seems to me that people now have every opportunity to learn a language comfortably, quickly and effectively. It doesn't matter if you need a tutor or if it's self-study.