Sign in to follow this  
Brober

To renew the AFC Home Club or not

Hi all, about a year ago I bought a house and got home insurance from them. AFC Home Club to be exact, I used it literally once and had no problems with it. Now I'm wondering if I should renew it. What do you think?

Extending your home insurance is a good idea because it helps protect your home and its contents in the event of unforeseen events, such as natural disasters, accidents or theft. It's important to have coverage to protect your investment in your home and provide peace of mind.
That said, it's also important to shop around and compare offers from different insurance companies to make sure you're getting the best coverage for your needs at a reasonable price. It is advisable to review your policy periodically to make sure it still meets your needs, and to see if you can get a better deal by switching to a different provider.
If you have any concerns or questions about your home insurance, it is recommended that you contact
https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/afc-home-club/customer-service.html for more information and guidance. I hope this helps you. Good luck!