Sign in to follow this  
Richard69

What phone would you buy for your child?

I agree with you, it is not worth spending money on expensive smartphones for children. I bought the Smartphone TECNO POP 5 LTE https://www.moyo.ua/smartfon_tecno_pop_5_lte_bd4i_3_32gb_deepsea_luster/514892.html for my daughter. It's quite budget-friendly and for its price it's not bad at all. It has a fairly loud sound, that is, even on a noisy playground, your daughter will hear your call. It works very fast, allows you to install the standard games that kids love to play so much. In general, for my daughter, this phone will be perfect.

If you are afraid that the child will break the phone, then install a screen protector and buy a case. This will help keep the phone safe and sound.

Having a big scratch on your phone is a very unpleasant situation. Also, it reduces the resale value of the device when you want to upgrade it. Mobile Screen Protectors can keep the surface intact. The screens of today's smartphones are much stronger than they used to be, however, the display is not as scratch resistant as some people believe.