Sign in to follow this  
NeaKey

Do any of you know a good lawyer?

Hello, I recently got injured. I can say that in this case it's not my fault, but I need a lawyer to prove it and possibly get compensation. Do any of you know a good lawyer? If yes then please help me

Once, when I was walking past a neighbor, his dog was not on a chain at that time, and instead of sitting near the owner, the dog attacked me and bit my leg. I went to the best personal injury lawyer Brooklyn because my neighbor had to pay for my hospital! And so it turned out that thanks to the lawyer for this.

Several agencies come to my mind in this case. I think that ucmjdefense.com will do its best in the case of personal injury.
It’s good that you look for a lawyer because it’s the only way to get what you want in today’s situation. Nobody cares about you, and if you’ve got a problem, you should look for an appropriate decision yourself. It is the only way to get what you need and what you want.
It sounds harsh, but it’s true, and you should never have any illusions that the government or other people are ready to give you something you need just like this. The universal law is that you have to fight for anything, or a bigger fish will eat you.

Edited by ninettef

Hello. I am currently facing serious financial problems. I am looking for information on the typical costs of filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy. I understand that this can vary, but I would appreciate a more detailed answer.

To find an experienced lawyer, start by asking for recommendations from people you trust or contacting a local lawyer referral service. You can also check the Bankruptcy Law Center San Diego and experience to make sure they are qualified to handle your case. Consider scheduling a consultation with the lawyer to get a sense of their personality and expertise. Don't be afraid to speak with multiple lawyers before making a decision – it's important to find the one you feel most comfortable with and confident in.

I just want to share here my experience with Fintech Harbor from the site https://www.fintecharbor.com/ and how they helped me with a small startup. Even though my business was at an early stage and I was looking for investment, their team treated me with the same level of dedication as they would a larger company. And their specialization in modern technologies sets them apart from the rest. Definitely recommend!