Sign in to follow this  
Guest hosseineram

deposit

Guest hosseineram

Hi, good morning, I think you have one of the best gaming sites with you, but it just does not refer to some rules that everyone can visit your site or be allowed to play, for example, I myself because the first time  I created my own account, I lost my second login password and I was forced to create a new account, and with Ibn, who was a member of this site from the first days of its establishment, exactly when I deposited nearly $ 500 into my account, Yahoo saw no money.  My account did not arrive, and when 2 days had passed since my deposit, I called the backers and they first told me to send you your deposit ID, which I sent, I waited for 15 minutes when the backup came back and said no if the address  Send Polton's bag, I sent this too, 15 minutes later the same support came and this time he told me to send a photo of the page you deposited to Polton's bag if possible.  I also sent this, in short, which took me about 1 hour of my time under various pretexts and at the end came very stylishly saying that I can not do anything for you because your account has been randomly checked by KYC and you are almost the boss  He gave me a very large list of things you need to do to open your account.  I lose about $ 1,500.  Unfortunately, I have no hope of returning this money and getting compensation from the site.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this