Sign in to follow this  
denchikchyb

I'd like to ask you a question.

Researchers are still learning more about the long-term effects of marijuana use on the brain. But so far, no scientist can does marijuana kill brain cells. Early studies show that marijuana use (especially in children and adolescents) can have long-term negative effects on the brain, including reduced problem-solving ability, cognitive function, speed and memory. But just how much it infuses into an already adult person is hard to say.

Avid and frequent marijuana users may be at higher risk for these neurological effects, especially when they start using marijuana at a young age and continue to do so for many years.

Undoubtedly, you need to know the measure in everything and even in the use of cannabis, and even better, grow the best strains of cannabis yourself, so if you are wondering where to buy quality seeds, then visit website here. From my experience I can say that they have excellent delivery, and you can harvest buds in a couple of months if you take an early strain.