Sign in to follow this  
luckypengui

How not to run into scammers when buying bitcoin?

Check the website addresses of exchanges and exchangers through which you are going to buy cryptocurrency. Scammers create clones of websites of popular exchanges, exchanges and crypto wallets in order to get user data, such as login and password.

Yes, I agree with the comment above. There are a lot of fraudulent schemes in this sphere now, as the topic of cryptocurrency is very popular. I personally use https://fast-change.net/ to buy bitcoin. So far, everything suits me and there are no complaints about the service. It is very important that the interface is clear and simple, nothing unnecessary.

Hey, guys. I think the most important thing is to analyze the information. Since a lot of people use different outlets to buy cryptocurrency. But it's not just the exchange that determines whether you can lose money or not. The main thing is to choose the coins that you can make money from. Because there are a lot of different scam projects which are hard to distinguish. I am used to always read information and study everything thoroughly. I recently read information from blog https://migronis.com/blog/top-countries-that-give-second-citizenship-or-residence-permit-to-crypto-investors about that it is possible to get second citizenship for cryptoinvestors. It will be a great investment in my future. 

Edited by Karl47

How to start crypto trading? Maybe there are some tips on how to avoid high risks in trading and not be afraid of market volatility.

You already know that it is not easy to find reliable information about cryptocurrencies on the Internet that would be really useful for traders. I buy ethereum with credit card on Switchere.com. I have been involved in cryptocurrencies for only half a year and now I am taking the first steps towards understanding platforms and trading tools. Good luck dude.