Sign in to follow this  
robertjos

Develop A Paltform like Remitano Clone

At Appdupe, we offer a futuristic Remitano clone script crafted with cutting-edge features. By adopting our white-label Remitano like solution, you can instantly mark your presence in the world of cryptos. With our solution, you can swiftly customize the platform with the necessary features. Ping us right now and grab our solution!

Many entrepreneurs have reached success by starting their own P2P cryptocurrency exchange. If you are planning to start a P2P cryptocurrency exchange, then start a cryptocurrency exchange like Remitano. Why Remitano?  It is the fastest-growing peer-to-peer trading platform in the cryptomarket. It allows users to buy or sell cryptocurrencies among themselves for fiat currencies. Remitano builds a powerful and seamless trading platform that bridges the worlds of fiat and crypto by providing P2P to trade with fiat currencies and swap trading (centralized exchange) for cryptocurrencies.

I hope, now you may think about creating a cryptocurrency exchange like Remitano. Creating a cryptocurrency exchange like Remitano can be done in 3 ways.

Open source code - It is highly expensive, has less security & A time period that cannot be predicted.

Developing from Scratch - Need a dedicated team of in-house blockchain developers. Limited trading & security features are available. It is expensive & a bit risky.

Remitano clone script - Easy to launch your cryptocurrency exchange like Remitano with inbuilt high-end trading & security features at an affordable price.

After knowing about the various ways you would’ve understood that Starting a cryptocurrency exchange like Remitano with a Remitano clone script would be the smartest way. Because it has all the essential trading & security features in it. Let us have a view of the features of the Remitano clone script.

Features Of Remitano Clone Script

Premium Features Of Remitano Clone Script

Escrow Wallet

Trading Bot

Proximity Match

Dispute Management

Payment Integration

In-App Message

Cryptocurrency Swap

GDPR Compliance

Security Features Of Remitano Clone Script

2 Factor Authentication

DDoS Mitigation

Multi-Sig Enabled Wallet

End-To-End Chat Encryption

Anti-phishing software

Cross-site request Forgery Protection

KYC/AML Verification

The above features are in-built ones in the Remitano clone script. Now you may ask “Where Can I Get the Remitano Clone Script?”

Many clone script providers are available in the current market. Choosing the reliable Remitano clone script is the most challenging one. I have discussed it with many business experts and made some research on it. Based on my personal analysis, I have found CoinsQueens. Coinsqueens is one of the most promising Remitano clone script providers in the current market. CoinQueens have 5+ years of experience in the crypto industry & successfully delivered 50+ crypto projects like Exchange, ICO, STO, Token Development across the globe. They delivered their client's projects on time, bug-free, safe, & secured manner. 

If you are interested,

Whatsapp : +91 87540 53377

Telegram: @coinsqueens

Mail: [email protected]

Book A Free Demo On Remitano Clone Script