Sign in to follow this  
bellabardot

Start A Cryptocurrency Exchange with LocalBitcoins Clone Script

LocalBitcoins Clone Script is a pre-fabricated, multi-tested P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange script that helps the crypto aspirants to create their own cryptocurrency exchange like LocalBitcoins to trade bitcoins, altcoins, etc. LocalBitcoins Clone is designed with an escrow-powered trading system to ensure 100% security, Real-time data stats to track the current market trends, User-attractive UI to capture numerous active users. Seeking for best P2P Cryptocurrency exchange provider in the market? Collaborate with Maticz, the forerunner in P2P Cryptocurrency exchange development and avail of our LocalBitcoins Clone Script. We offer white-label solutions to customize your clone script that fits your business needs. 

LocalBitcoins clone script comprises complete source code to start cryptocurrency exchange that has all the alive features and functionalities like LocalBitcoins Exchange. You can start your bitcoin trading platform like LocalBitcoins with LocalBitcoin Clone Script instantly.

In recent days, Buzz on LocalBitcoins clone script has been started in the entrepreneur's community. Because starting a cryptocurrency exchange like LocalBitcoins has wider opportunities for both sellers and buyers which in turn benefits the cryptocurrency exchange platform owners too. If you’re planning to start a cryptocurrency exchange like LocalBitcoins, then launch your cryptocurrency exchange like LocalBitcoins with LocalBitcoins Clone Script. It is a pre-designed & tested clone script, with in-built advanced trading & security features. Starting a cryptocurrency exchange like LocalBitcoins with LocalBitcoins Clone Script is a cost-effective way, when compared to developing it from scratch. Due to this reason, many entrepreneurs are willing to choose the LocalBitcoins clone script.

Let us discuss the features (Trading & security) & business benefits of the LocalBitcoins clone script so that you will get a clear idea of it.

Features Of Localbitcoins Clone Script

Trading features Of LocalBitcoins Clone Script:

• Ads Based Trading
  • Escrow Services
  • Real-Time Data Stats
  • Multi-payment modes
  • Multi-currency Access & More

Security Features Of LocalBitcoins Clone Script

• CSRF Protection
  • Anti-Phishing
  • AES Encryption
  • Anti-DDOS Provision
  • Escrow Powered Security
  • Two Factor Authentication
  • Dispute Management
  • Soft & Hard Wallet Provisions

Business Benefits Of LocalBitcoins Clone script

Customizable - Your cryptocurrency exchange platform like LocalBitcoins can be customized according to your business needs.

Ready to launch- It can be launched in 7 Days with advanced security & trading features with a white-label solution.

Cost-effective - Starting a cryptocurrency exchange like LocalBitcoins is a cost-effective one when compared to the development from scratch. 

High ROI - Starting a P2P cryptocurrency exchange like LocalBitcoins is a profitable way because the crypto exchange owners can earn through Ad posting fees, Withdrawal/Depositing fees & commission fees. 

After knowing the features & business benefits of the LocalBitcoins clone script, I hope you will be curious to know “Where can I get the white-label LocalBitcoins Clone script?” Many clone script providers are available in the current market. Choosing the reliable LocalBitcoins clone script is the most challenging one. I have discussed it with many business experts and made some research on it. Based on my self-analysis, I have found CoinsQueens. Coinsqueens is one of the most promising LocalBitcoins clone script providers in the current market. Coinsqueens have 5+ years of experience in the crypto industry & successfully delivered 50+ crypto projects like Exchange, ICO, STO, Token Development across the globe. They delivered their client's projects on time, bug-free, safe, & secured manner. 

If you are interested,

Whatsapp : +91 87540 53377

Telegram: @coinsqueens

Mail: [email protected]

Book A Free Demo On LocalBitcoins Clone Script

Local Bitcoins is one of the leading bitcoin exchange platforms in the world. Users can trade their digital assets anywhere in the world. The Localbitcoins exchange offers some interesting features like Two Factor Authentication, Online/Offline Trade Bitcoins, Advertisement on Platform, etc.

wiki fx

ocalbitcoins clone script is a p2p crypto exchange platform like LocalBitcoins. Localbitcoins clone script replicates the functionalities and features of LocalBitcoins. Users can easily trade, buy and sell bitcoins from the platform. This script is specifically designed for exclusively buying and selling Bitcoins.  

Some users might have some questions, like

1. How to start a crypto exchange like LocalBitcoins? 

2. How much does it cost?

3. Where do I get the LocalBitcoins clone script?

How to start a crypto exchange like LocalBitcoins??

There are 2 ways to develop a crypto exchange like LocalBitcoins.

1. Develop the scratch

2. Use a readymade LocalBitcoins clone script

Develop the scratch 

Developing from scratch is very expensive and takes a long time. Then there are many technical issues and security issues that you might face during development.

Use the readymade LocalBitcoins clone script

Localbitcoins clone script is a readymade script and the development cost is low. It takes only 24 hours to launch this script.

These are the 2 ways to launch a crypto exchange like LocalBitcoins.I would prefer the 2nd way because it is an easier way to develop the crypto exchange similar to LocalBitcoins.

How much does it cost?

Developing a crypto exchange like LocalBitcoins from scratch costs 50k to 60k.it is expensive. but LocalBitcoins clone script cost is 4k to 5k, depending upon your features and functionalities.

So LocalBitcoins clone script is the best choice to launch our own platforms.

Where do I get the LocalBitcoins clone script?

Many cryptocurrency exchange development companies offer crypto exchanges like LocalBitcoins.but my research Clarisco solutions is offering the most affordable and bug-free software. They have completed many projects all around the world. 

Book a live free demo of  >>> localbitcoins clone script 

For any inquiries regarding LocalBitcoins  like crypto exchange development, you can reach me via

Whatsapp:  +91 84388 36619

Telegram: Clarisco Solutions

Skype & Mail-id: [email protected]

If you are a cryptopreneur then starting a P2P crypto exchange business like LocalBitcoins in the current situation is a perfect decision. when it comes to the P2P business module it has a high market value compared to other business modules in the crypto exchange business. As an entrepreneur you need deep research on it there are some crypto enthusiasts like Elena William in the medium who write complete insight about the crypto exchange business. you can refer to her article for more information.

Hello, I think this is the right place for my question. Please tell me where is it more convenient for you to trade. Through the exchange itself or through the app trader? Many of my friends have been using MetaTrader for a long time and praise it a lot. They say that it is very convenient to track the movement of assets through it, and most importantly, everything is instantaneous. I'm thinking of trying it too, what do you think?