Sign in to follow this  
luckypengui

How to cope with stress?

Maybe there are some meditations or teas, I don't know what to do. I can't sleep properly, I can't fall asleep for a long time and then I wake up early. It's like this all the time. I can hardly stand on my feet. What can I do to help myself?

So you answered your own question - take more walks, drink herbal teas instead of coffee. Breathing exercises also help. But if the problem is serious, it may be necessary to consult a doctor and take a course of some sedatives. 

The comment above is pretty good advice, it all makes a difference and can certainly help. But sometimes you can't do without the help of a therapist. Or at least without pills that will help relax the body. I, for example, took https://cbd2heal.ca/, and I was very pleased with the effect. And most importantly, they have no side effects. Maybe you should try it, too.

On 2/21/2022 at 3:56 AM, luckypengui said:

Maybe there are some meditations or teas, I don't know what to do. I can't sleep properly, I can't fall asleep for a long time and then I wake up early. It's like this all the time. I can hardly stand on my feet. What can I do to help myself?

Magic mushrooms or medical marijuana can help you quickly deal with stress. Check out www.shrooms-online.net and take a look at the range of products. I used to use medical cannabis, but now I like to eat chocolate made from magic mushrooms. This product has an extraordinary pleasant taste and improves my mood very quickly. Try it!

Autoflowering marijuana seeds have been one of the most sought-after cannabis seeds for many years. There are a few reasons for this. First, these seeds are some of the most reliable cannabis seeds on the market. Second, they are fast-growing, and can be harvested in as little as six weeks. Third, they are very easy to grow, and do not require a lot of space. And lastly, these seeds produce a high quality product. In addition to https://weedseedszilla.com/autoflower-cannabis-seeds/ these benefits, autoflowering seeds are very popular because they produce a high amount of THC and CBD.

Edited by quingleason

Hello, taking cbd capsules is the easiest way to deal with temporary anxiety. You can consume it at any time. You don't need any preparation or cooking. Several online brands sell premium cbd capsules to ensure the best results. By visiting https://www.lamag.com/sponsored/best-cbd-capsules-top-10-brands-of-2022/ you can find out about the best cbd capsules.

Edited by Kern55

I have read your post very carefully and I just want to say that the information you shared is really great and I have learned a lot from it.  Suika game