Sign in to follow this  
ikefinnell

Nice old game

I remember a game from my childhood, but I forgot what it was called. I remember a hundred there was a character with a firearm and a lot of missions in which you have to fight with monsters. If you know something about it please share, because I want to remember this game and dip into nostalgia.

• Like 1

Such games I was fond of a long time ago and can not even remember exactly what I did to develop the character, but for that topic for a minute brought me back to the days when I was a teenager and also interested in this topic. The other weekend I played https://www.friv5online.com/poki with the guys and it was just as interesting. Try

• Like 1

I know that you said it was an old game but somehow it sounds just like CSGO? I mean a character with firearms and mislles? Sounds like a character that I saw on the trade csgo skins forum not long ago. Btw did you know that you can now make money by trading skins in game? I've started making money from computer games ever since I was in high school. My work in simple, I track down the skin that my client requires. Once I've found it, I'll trade it with some kind of weapon in the game and I sell it back to my client. 

Edited by Cesoles

I have always considered computer applications to be one of my most basic activities. I really like doing this now and I use a lot of different apps with pleasure in them all. It's actually very fun and interesting for me.

Hello my friends. I can also recommend a site where you can play online games absolutely free GamesGo. Also, you can easily compare different options and choose the best one, it's very convenient, so go to their website and choose the best game for you. I think this should be helpful for you. Let's play together and see who will be the best of us)