Sign in to follow this  
luckypengui

How do I determine the size of my diving mask?

Carefully put the mask without the strap to your face, do not breathe through your nose, press it to your face, it should stick hermetically to your face. Check around your face to make sure the silicone is not pushing back, leaking air, or pressing into the bridge of your nose, forehead, temples, or under your nose.

A lot of websites say that you have to breathe in when you put the diving mask to your face. They claim: If it holds, it fits. In fact, if you create a vacuum under the mask, any mask will stick to your face. And under water, when you breathe out your nose, the vacuum will disappear, and that's it - hello water! This is a "working" trick of unscrupulous sellers. With this approach you can sell any mask. How to put on a mask? Remove the hair from your forehead, → bring the mask to your face, → press it to your eye sockets. Does it fit and hold? Then it's sitting properly and won't let water in. If you choose a good diving mask, I suggest reading the review of nose covering goggles