Sign in to follow this  
robertjos

How to Build a Platform Like Crypto Loan?

You can now lend your crypto coins, get cash out of them, and still remain as the owner of the coins. This is possible with a crypto loan platform where the users can lend the coins for a short amount of time. Develop a trusted and highly secured crypto loan platform with a Whitelabel clone script easily. 

Don't do it. Borrowing to purchase cryptocurrencies or most any other investment such as stocks is actually quite stupid and seriously inadvisable. There is simply no guarantee that your investment will result in a positive gain

I don't really trust loans in cryptocurrency and I think that it is not advisable. If you already want to take loans, then it is better to read the article about Credit 9 Lending Reviews. You will understand what a really cool bank is, which is much more reliable than cryptocurrency. I have repeatedly come across such questions and beliefs that there is nothing risky in this, but this is not at all the case.