Laura

Roadmap for TrustDice

Recently, we did a survey in our community about things we should focus on in 2019H2 to make TrustDice better. We'd like to use this thread to keep track of the discussion. Please leave your comments below and tell us your ideas.image.png.256c985874035566356bb216d6aa5188.png

Hello Laura,

I am with the 32% of the people who say launch new games! And it would be great if you supported more coins. LTC, and TRX are 2 great ones to start with. 

I love Trust Dice for the fact you give back to the community very generously. Most blockchain games do have some type of mining built in, but it takes so long to make fractions of tokens, here you give according to what we have staked.

Games like poker, blackjack, and the big wheel would be really cool to have on the platform. I don't know anything about developing such things but that is my input!♥️🤑💯

Keep up the great work, I LOVE this site!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cryptoplaya said:

Hello Laura,

I am with the 32% of the people who say launch new games! And it would be great if you supported more coins. LTC, and TRX are 2 great ones to start with. 

I love Trust Dice for the fact you give back to the community very generously. Most blockchain games do have some type of mining built in, but it takes so long to make fractions of tokens, here you give according to what we have staked.

Games like poker, blackjack, and the big wheel would be really cool to have on the platform. I don't know anything about developing such things but that is my input!♥️🤑💯

Keep up the great work, I LOVE this site!!

Thanks for your reply, Cryptoplaya 😊New game and New token will be supported in the next few months.

We'll work hard to be the No.1 Gaming platform on blockchain 💪

• Like 1

You're well on your way! Great  community of people, awesome support, generous rewards and profit sharing, absolutely one of, if not the BEST blockchain based games around!!!

♥️😁💯🚀

24 minutes ago, Laura said:

Thanks for your reply, Cryptoplaya 😊New game and New token will be supported in the next few months.

We'll work hard to be the No.1 Gaming platform on blockchain 💪

It is an exciting time in history when cryptos meet gaming! There is a massive market for gamers, if only 10% of them adopt Cryptocurrency that would be huge for the influx of fiat to crypto! Could $bitcoin really see $100,000!!!???

That would make a lot of people  very wealthy!🤑

I invite all my friends and family to join Trust Dice! And I tell them invite all their friends lol promote, promote, promote!

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.0b5ceb7632d7753b33d69f4d56521318.png

Bring back daily wagering contests but don't necessarily get rid of the weekly either