Sign in to follow this  
Emilyjacob

White label cryptocurrency exchange software solution for entrepreneurs

White label cryptocurrency exchange software is the instant and effective solution for entrepreneurs to initiate their cryptocurrency exchange business immediately without any delay. 

What is white label cryptocurrency exchange software?

White label cryptocurrency exchange software is ready-to-use software integrated with all the functionalities and features of the cryptocurrency exchange platform.

The business benefits of white label crypto exchange software 

• Support all major cryptocurrency blockchain
  • Fiat to USD and vice versa
  • Automated KYC/AML verification
  • Integration of multiple crypto wallets
  • High-security features
  • High performing trading engine
  • Customization benefits
  • Multi-device compatibility

If you are a businessman looking for the best in class white label crypto exchange software, WeAlwin Technologies helps you. 

We are experts in cryptocurrency exchange development services with a team of excellent Blockchain developers who develop a high-quality, bug-free white label cryptocurrency exchange software with outstanding features. 

The extensive features of our white label crypto exchange software

• Trading options
  • Referral program
  • Derivatives trading
  • KYC/AML verification
  • Liquidity API
  • Advanced admin dashboard
  • Multi-device compatible software
  • Multi-language assistance

Our white label crypto exchange software is customizable you can customize it as per your brand requirements. our white label crypto exchange software solution helped many potential clients to launch a cryptocurrency exchange platform successfully.

To know more about our cryptocurrency exchange development services, reach us

Email - [email protected]

Telegram - https://t.me/AlwinTech_Blockchain

Skype - https://join.skype.com/invite/nRFH5Mh0eG33

Generally, there are three possible ways to launch an own bitcoin/crypto exchange platform

• Develop from scratch

• Open-Source 

• White Label Crypto Exchange Software

Let me explain this one by one,

Develop from Scratch: 

Develop your exchange from scratch, you might face some technical & non-technical issues like crypto wallet integration, partnering with the bank, no beta test, high-cost ($ 50k or more than that), need more time, & a lot of security risk. 

Open-Source Solutions: 

You can start your exchange platform by using free open-source code. But these solutions are not reliable, less-secure. So, most entrepreneurs avoid this method. 

White Label Crypto Exchange Software: 

White label crypto exchange software is an upgrade version of all exchange platforms, it is also called ready-made script or software. By using the white label crypto exchange software you can launch your crypto trading platform instantly. It is one of the easiest and fastest ways to start your crypto exchange business. Also, it helps to launch your exchange platform within 7 days. 

In these methods, white crypto exchange software is the easiest & safest way to develop & launch a crypto exchange platform. Now you have this question “where can I get or who offers the white label crypto exchange software???” it’s a very important one because there are many software providers in today’s crypto marketplace. Peoples are confused to choose the best crypto exchange software, provider. Don’t be nervous, I’ve done some technical groundwork to find out the best bitcoin exchange software Provider. As a result, one best crypto exchange script/software providers (Coinsclone) got my attention. I did some deep analysis about coinsclone and got some information about them. They have a great number of experience in the crypto industry. Also, they have successfully delivered 100+ crypto exchange projects to their reputed clients. Their primary motto is customer satisfaction. So their crypto exchange script/Softwares are fully customized, secured, bug-free & inbuilt with advanced trading features.  

If you are interested in business with them, connect with their business experts via,

Whatsapp/Telegram: +919500575285 

Mail: [email protected]

For a Free Live Demo, Check here >>> White Label Crypto Exchange Software

We all know that the crypto industry is the fastest-growing sector globally and its asset value is around $3 Trillion. In the crypto space, Cryptocurrency Exchange Business attracts many startups/Entrepreneurs. Because high revenue can be generated in a short period of time by starting your own cryptocurrency exchange business.  

If you are planning to start your own cryptocurrency exchange business, then White-Label Cryptocurrency Exchange Software will be the prime one when compared to the other methods like Development from Scratch & using open-source code.

Why White-Label Cryptocurrency Exchange Software?

White label crypto exchange software is a prefabricated crypto trading software that helps you to launch a feature-packed crypto exchange platform within 7 days with advanced trading & security features. You can customize and add desirable trading modules as per your business requirements. 

You will get a clear idea if you know about the business benefits & features of white-label Cryptocurrency Exchange software.

Business Benefits Of White-Label Cryptocurrency Exchange Software

Quickest Way to launch your cryptocurrency Exchange business
Boost your brand Visibility
Time-consuming one
Cost-effective 
Easy Deployment
Advanced Trading & Security Features
Cost-Free server deployment
Bug-free white-label Cryptocurrency Exchange Software

Features Of White-Label Cryptocurrency Exchange Software (Trading & Security Features)

Trading Features Of White-Label Cryptocurrency Exchange Software

Integrated Wallet
Liquidity Integration
Automated KYC/AML
Payment Gateway
Multi Coins Support
Customizable UI/UX
Token Adding Tool
Staking Module

Security Features Of White-Label Cryptocurrency Exchange Software

DNSSEC Provisions
Anti-DDoS Setup
CSRF Protection
Multi-Sig Core Wallet
2FA Security Provision
GDPR Compliance
SSRF Protection
Time-Limited Transactions

After having an overview of white-label cryptocurrency Exchange software, Benefits & features in detail, I guess you will be eager to know the answer to the question “Where Can I Get The White-Label Cryptocurrency Exchange Software?” Many companies offer White-Label Cryptocurrency Exchange Software in the crypto market. But finding trustworthy white-label software is a challenging task. No worries! I have consulted many business Advisers & Blockchain experts about the best white-label cryptocurrency exchange software. Based on their suggestion & self-analysis, I have chosen CoinsQueens. Coinsqueens is one of the most promising white-label cryptocurrency exchange software providers in the current market. CoinsQueens has built their trust among their clients by successfully delivering 50+ crypto projects on time, Bug-free with a 100% customization facility according to their business needs.

If you are interested, 

Whatsapp : +91 87540 53377
Telegram: @coinsqueens
Mail: [email protected]