Sign in to follow this  
luckypengui

Cryptocurrency mining

If you're talking about home mining on a single video card, you can't even think about it, because it's a useless activity. If you are talking about a mining farm, it might make sense, but you should analyze the offer and choose the right cryptocurrency to mine in order to succeed.

A lot will depend on what kind of cryptocurrency you are going to mine. I bought Best GPU for mining and I'm earning by mining Ravencoin. Of course you can choose another cryptocurrency, but I want to say, that RVN mining doesn't need huge amount of processing power yet, so it makes sense to pay attention to this coin.

Bitmain Antminer firmware

The BiXBiT firmware allows to improve performance, overclock and optimize the following Bitmain Antminer models: S9, S9i, S9j, S9k, T9 +, as well as S17 Pro, S17e, S17+, T17. Note that overclocking requires more efficient power supply units, while maximum profit can be achieved through the use of immersion cooling technology. You can also scan and cure your ASIC from viruses.