Sign in to follow this  
luckypengui

Buying Bitcoin

There are many exchanges and exchangers, and an unscrupulous service can easily get lost among them. Before buying cryptocurrency through an unfamiliar platform, it is better to check reviews about it on the Internet. It may have been previously seen manipulating the exchange rate or already embezzling customer funds.

I use the service https://utorg.pro/buy-bitcoin-with-usd/ . At first I was also worried that I could get into the hands of fraudsters, so I made the first transaction for the minimum amount, and when everything went well, I bought bitcoins for a larger amount. There was one case when bitcoins were taken from my account, but they were not deposited to my wallet. But this service has a great support team who calmed me down and coins were credited to my wallet within half an hour

I think everything depending fro your goals. I prefer to ue cash or credit cards here  If you lose your wallet or get robbed, any cash you were carrying is almost certainly gone forever. If thieves go on a spending spree with your credit cards, however, you generally won't be held responsible for fraudulent purchases.

Edited by geoff

A common way cryptocurrencies are created is through a process known as mining, which is used by Bitcoin. The process of mining involves computers solving complex puzzles in order to verify the authenticity of network transactions. The owners of those computers will receive newly created cryptocurrency as a reward. Various methods are used to create and distribute other cryptocurrencies, and many of them have a lower environmental impact.

scalping mt4 indicator