Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bill ¥en

Losing coins?

Question

Guest Bill ¥en

I know that it doesn’t credit your bet/winnings back until it actually crashes in the “Crash” game. Sometimes I tend to lose my spot because I only play on my phone, & I may get a call/text or something that treats it like I’ve left the game. I usually can refresh the page after I get back and see my progress. there have been a few occasions that had me wondering about it. Today is one of them. 

One of neighbors uses it. They came over complaining at me because all their stuff was gone. I thought it was something dumb but it looks like it was true. Idk what their username was but I know I’m not getting the referral anymore. I assumed they had quit until they came over. So, that is at least one other person who may have the issue. 

with me. I unlocked my TXT by mistake. It came back to me today. I had right at 2k. I can see all my wins are far beyond that. I have over 300 TXT winnings just on some huge bets. Yet I only show 2300. No losses on my transactions. Makes no sense. I’ve restarted, refreshed & closed the app. Just curious if I’m the only one. 

4 answers to this question

Guest guest

In colder weather, oversized cardigans provide warmth and style. Wear them over slim-fit trousers for a cozy yet chic look. Belt the what to wear with trousers cardigan at the waist for a defined silhouette.

Guest Anonymously

AI contributes to improved local SEO by understanding geographical context and user preferences. Search engines use AI algorithms to deliver personalized recommendations, seo company the woodlands tx considering factors such as location, and user behavior, making search results more relevant and engaging.

Alocasia Aurea variegated can be propagated through division. During repotting, carefully separate the offsets or rhizomes and plant them in individual pots. Ensure each hoya undulata for sale  division has roots attached for successful propagation.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this