Sign in to follow this  
JustWinner

problem in withdrawal confirmation mail delivery service!

Hi

I sent this request here because the link of support section is currently inactive.

I love Trustdice and I'm a big fan of crash game, but I've a big problem about withdrawal mail delivery service on your site since about one month ago.

I usually haven't been able to withdraw from your site, because I have not receive any withdrawal confirmation mails in a normal way.

There are five possible situations when I request a withdrawal:

1. I don't receive any emails.

2.I receive the email more than 30 minutes after sending the request and the verification code has expired at that time

3. Out of every 10 requests, I may randomly receive 1 email, but after entering the confirmation code, I will receive an "incorrect or invalid code" message.

4- I try to repeat for re-sending the confirmation email code until when I receive a message from your system that "you have sent the request 30 times today and it is not possible to request it again. Please try it tomorrow".

5. Some days the system is accidentally correct and I can do the withdraw.

At first I thought it was a temporary problem due to the system's traffic load. But now I am very upset Because in last month, almost every day I'm involved in this problem. Please solve this problem as soon as possible because I don't like to have to migrate to another game's site.

sorry for my bad English!

Edited by JustWinner