JustWinner

problem in withdrawal confirmation mail delivery service!

Question

Hi

I sent this request here because the link of support section is currently inactive.

I love Trustdice and I'm a big fan of crash game, but I've a big problem about withdrawal mail delivery service on your site since about one month ago.

I usually haven't been able to withdraw from your site, because I have not receive any withdrawal confirmation mails from your site in a normal way.

There are five possible situations when I request a withdrawal:

1. I don't receive any emails.

2.I receive the email more than 30 minutes after sending the request and the verification code has expired at that time

3. Out of every 10 requests, I may randomly receive 1 email, but after entering the confirmation code, I will receive an "incorrect or invalid code" message.

4- I try to repeat for re-sending the confirmation email code until when I receive a message from your system that "you have sent the request 30 times today and it is not possible to request it again. Please try it tomorrow".

5. Some days the system is accidentally correct and I can do the withdraw.

At first I thought it was a temporary problem due to the system's traffic load. But now I am very upset Because in last month, almost every day I'm involved in this problem. Please solve this problem as soon as possible because I don't like to have to migrate to another game's site.

sorry for my bad English!

Edited by JustWinner

2 answers to this question

Guest Sage

I was having the same problem. Are you using a yahoo e-mail? I contacted support on the main site and they helped me fix it.

It appears there is an issue with the delivery of withdrawal confirmation emails. Here are some steps to address the problem:
Check Email Configuration: Ensure that the email server settings are configured correctly. Verify that the outgoing mail server (SMTP) settings, including server address, port number, and authentication credentials, are accurate.
Review Spam Filters: Check if withdrawal confirmation emails are being marked as spam by recipients' email providers. Adjust spam filter settings if necessary to prevent legitimate emails from being filtered out.
Sender Reputation: Verify the sender's domain reputation to ensure it is not flagged by email providers. Maintain good email practices to avoid being marked as spam, such as avoiding sending bulk emails too frequently and ensuring that email content complies with anti-spam regulations.
Email Deliverability Testing: Conduct email deliverability tests to identify any issues with email delivery. Use online tools or services that simulate email delivery to various email providers and analyze the results to pinpoint potential problems.
Monitor Email Bounce Rates: Monitor email bounce rates to identify any issues with email delivery. High bounce rates may indicate problems with email server configuration, sender reputation, or recipient email addresses.
Email Authentication: Implement email authentication methods such as SPF (Sender Policy Framework), DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail), and DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance) to improve email deliverability and prevent email spoofing.
Contact Email Service Provider: If the issue persists, contact the email service provider for assistance. They may be able to provide insights into email delivery issues and help resolve any technical issues with the email server or configuration.
By following these steps, you can troubleshoot and address the problem with withdrawal confirmation email delivery, ensuring that users receive important notifications promptly and reliably.

logo design company dubai

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.