Sign in to follow this  
Legend

I want to BUY/SELL TXT coins

Hello everyone šŸ™‚Ā It seems there is a demand of buying or selling TXT.Ā 
For some players it's hard to get account on Newdex to buy or sell TXT there and a lot of players thinking about exchange in chat.Ā 
However, you don't know if player will send the crypto back.

Then you can use a guarantor. For example, you found a user in chat who would like to do an exchange with you. How to make this transaction?
It's easy, both participantsĀ can send crypto to Admin as a guarantor and Admin will send crypto to participants.
We could use this Topic to do exchanges. First you find another player to do exchange, make sure both are agree to do exchange. Then players send crypto to Admin and Admin sends it back. So players don't have to worry about whether to believe to a player.

What do you think about this idea, guys?Ā 
Ā 

well this is a worthy idea to consider, however from my point of view there is still room for fault. can admin be attentive to this desire 24/7 prompt quick thorough and flawless transfers? the ultimate solutionwould to create a token exchange tool, maybe like token swap. could have a fee or feeless? but then you do not rely on another person, then you can TRUSTĀ  in the technology to execute efficiently for everyone.

well this is a worthy idea to consider, however from my point of view there is still room for fault. can admin be attentive to this desire 24/7 prompt quick thorough and flawless transfers? the ultimate solutionwould to create a token exchange tool, maybe like token swap. could have a fee or feeless? but then you do not rely on another person, then you can TRUSTĀ  in the technology to execute efficiently for everyone.

Ā 

you all can ask me, ill help you too:)

users been asking about this since the beginning ..js

maybe as far as the admin has few transaction to do, why not.. needs to be tried.Ā 

Also, how long would it take to build a system where players can exchange by themselvesĀ the TXT token? will the resources be more than the actual gain for the user?Ā 

I think it is a good idea if admin can give you his willing and can gather crypto from both users and after send the required amount to both of them.

With Goldman Lampe Bank, I use an integrated crypto exchange within my internet banking. It is a hassle-free exchange that is so much better than other popular exchanges. There are no limits."
Here are more details:Ā https://www.goldmanlampe.com/

It is quite a good idea, but did anyone implement it? However, I don't see any potential in it, it is a lot better when it is an automatic service that handles all this stuff. Especially nowadays when we have access to everything we need and a lot of services, why should a human do that? Also, now there are robots that can help you to economize a lot of time, one of them is the top robot forex. If trading isn't your full-time job, they are the best.

Edited by Huerswa1

I also tried to buy some TXT from a source but I was stuck in a fraud and I lost my money there. Well, I have been searching some genuine sources likeĀ  https://bestforexmt4indicators.com/ to buy these coins. If you have any idea please share with me.

Edited by turce1939
I have some personal problems.

One of the resources that has been very useful to me is the EuroScalper from Binary Forex EA . This expert advisor (EA) has proven to be quite effective in my experience, especially for those who prefer intraday trading in currency pairs. Its ability to identify opportunities and execute trades efficiently has improved my profitability.
Furthermore, the Binary Forex EA platform offers a variety of tools and resources that can be beneficial for traders of all experience levels. However, it's always essential to conduct thorough research before committing to any trading tool or strategy and tailor it to your needs and trading style.