Loner

UUU Promotion Event #2

Hi dear valued TrustDice players,

It looked like UUU was going to dissapear from TrustDice, but it nearly survived it!

So to let get more people familiar with this Token and play with it on TrustDice, I will tip everybody 40 UUU tokens who is in the top 10 of Dice or Crash of UUU. Until further notice I will continue this every day from now on 😎

If you don't have UUU tokens, I am happy to donate the first ones so you can start playing! It is also possible to get them on some exchanges like Huobi Global and Bibox.

Have fun and play safe!

LonelyStranger (alias Loner)

PS I won't be able to transfer the prizes directly after the end of the daily award contest.
Have also got to go to work and live in a timezone where the daily event ends early in the morning 😉
So probably about 10 hours later. I will always pay my debts!!!

Edited by Loner
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mrzoom said:

Can I get some uuu to try with??

I can help you out if I knew how to send tips in the new TrustDice website...

@every UUU Dice/Crash winner, you'll have to wait for the additional prizes until I figured out how to send tips...

On 1/15/2020 at 2:31 PM, Loner said:

@every UUU Dice/Crash winner, you'll have to wait for the additional prizes until I figured out how to send tips...

Lol hope they can help all of us with the tip sends soon. 😂 

Finally tips are working again. So I paid all of my debts 😅

Promotion event is still running until further notice, so... Good luck everybody!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Loner said:

Finally tips are working again. So I paid all of my debts 😅

Promotion event is still running until further notice, so... Good luck everybody!!!

Cool promo, Loner! 🙂

On 1/11/2020 at 6:21 AM, Loner said:

Hi dear valued TrustDice players,

It looked like UUU was going to dissapear from TrustDice, but it nearly survived it!

So to let get more people familiar with this Token and play with it on TrustDice, I will tip everybody 40 UUU tokens who is in the top 10 of Dice or Crash of UUU. Until further notice I will continue this every day from now on 😎

If you don't have UUU tokens, I am happy to donate the first ones so you can start playing! It is also possible to get them on some exchanges like Huobi Global and Bibox.

Have fun and play safe!

PS I won't be able to transfer the prizes directly after the end of the daily award contest.
Have also got to go to work and live in a timezone where the daily event ends early in the morning 😉
So probably about 10 hours later. I will always pay my debts!!!

I could use some donated uuu?!?!? For i have no uuu. 

On 1/15/2020 at 3:31 PM, Loner said:

Where do you suggest to buy uuu and If you could when you get things figured out send some my way be nice to try something new thanks 😊 

Sorry for the late response, not always in the forum... 😉

@gsvyat007 at this moment, UUU is worth 0.0000000488 BTC (0.000438 USD). Not much, but there is potential in it, so it is possible to buy it low at this moment!

@Mrzoom I mostly trade on Huobi Global because of the smaller parts of BTC. At bibox it is rounded up to the closest Satoshi.

@Hudost will tip you some!

BTW, I am closing this event on the 1st of February 2020. I have to build up something again for the next UUU promotion event.

Thanks all for participating!

And the last prizes for the UUU promotion event #2 are paid out.

Thanks to all participants, hope you liked it!!!

Somewere in the future I expect a third event, so stay tuned! 😎