Sign in to follow this  
MultiXx

How can I block a number from a landline?

We used to let the phone ring if we wanted to take no chances until Caller ID came out; after that, we could see who was calling and be more selective about who to leave ringing. Bonus tip: Leaving it off the hook, or unplugging it, results in a peaceful night.

If you want to block a number from your landline, you have a few options. Firstly, you can contact your phone service provider to see if they offer a call blocking service. Alternatively, you can purchase a landline call blocker device which connects to your phone line and allows you to block numbers manually.

I personally had a frustrating experience with unwanted calls on my landline. It was a telemarketer who called me at least twice a day, every day. I tried asking them to stop calling, but they continued to do so. Eventually, I decided to invest in a
landline call blocker device, and it has been a game-changer. Not only can I easily block unwanted calls, but I also have peace of mind knowing that I won't be bothered by the same telemarketer again.