Sign in to follow this  
Mistere

What do you think about debt consolidation

Hi guys, I'm in a very bad situation now, I was forced to resort to credit services, and was forced to take out a large loan, now I'm trying to get rid of it, I think to turn to debt consolidation services, what do you think about it?

Hi there, I had found myself in a comparable predicament and decided to seek assistance through debt consolidation, which was suggested to me by some acquaintances. I contacted a company for help, but I have to say that my experience was far from satisfactory. The firm attempted to increase my interest rates beyond what was reasonable, but thankfully, I was able to catch it in time. Therefore, I cannot endorse this company. I would suggest that you read reviews before choosing a debt consolidation company. I came across a useful website, point break financial reviews, that can help you find the right company for your needs. I hope this information helps you, and I wish you all the best of luck!