Sign in to follow this  
Hippos4ever

can Admin(s)/devs DO SOMETHING!?...

About the obvious self referred people tipping their main accounts all the time in chat?...

THOUGHT it was against rules and regs to sign up AND THEN GAMBLE with a self ref’d account.

and to those of you who might say, “well I just wanted a bank” I say, okay, but did you need to try to get the commission bonus too?... come on...

please admins/ if you review the chat logs should be obvious to see who the offenders are, and let’s be honest, if you stop/freeze their funds it’s better for you as a site, you A) immediately profit all their I’ll gotten funds, and B) site seems more fair in chat cause you don’t just have the same people throwing their money back and fourth over and over again...

just food for thought, I hope you eat it!

-Hippo

TrustDice have said many times in chat that you're allowed 1 onchain account and 1 offchain account. You just can't claim the faucet from both accounts.

Pretty big words "freeze their funds" from a VIP 0 with 1 post. WOW.

20 minutes ago, Mlyqy011 said:

TrustDice have said many times in chat that you're allowed 1 onchain account and 1 offchain account. You just can't claim the faucet from both accounts.

Pretty big words "freeze their funds" from a VIP 0 with 1 post. WOW.

Ur a idiot I’m talking about people obviously using their commission from gambling balance. But hey if Trustdice Is fine with people stealing some of their house edge commission I guess I can be too.

Hi, Hippos4ever player . 

First and foremost, thanks for telling us the important fact that some people still used multiple accounts on our site at the same time.

we never change our rules (only one EOS account and Trust Dice account is allowed on our platform)

we will check it and tell some people who own multiple accounts to delete those accounts.

If  you find something unfair in our community ,feel free to tell us . We will do our best to put it on the right place .:)

Thanks Bonnie, it’s not really that big of a issue.

just a bit discouraging in chat to see “agelospanos” tip himself from “angelospanagi” like 1 billion times a day. Lol >.>

maybe make a private tip function so people at least didn’t need to see the obvious exploitation many many times a day. 🙂

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this